2023 AI Signals Challenge
Details for our 2023 Challenge
Chain of Demand will be hosting our signals challenge from February 20, 2023 to March 3, 2023 where participants will ideate, create, and trade on AI strategies created through our no-code platform. Top 3 challengers will be rewarded with a total prize pool of US$1,800!
Winners of the challenge will be contacted via email within 5 days after the completion of the challenge for prize disbursement
How it Works
- 2.Sign-up for the Challenge through the platform
- 3.Create backtested strategies using our no-code strategy builder,
- 4.Pick one strategy to subscribe and to paper trade,
- 5.Monitor results
- 6.Challengers can change their paper trading strategy at any time during the challenge period, scores are calculated by the challenger's overall performance and not tied to one strategy
Challengers will be measured against 4 indicators (profitability, max drawdown, number of referrals, and number of backtest strategies created during the Challenge Period) and an overall score will be calculated. Rankings are determined by the overall score of each individual Challenger and the top 3 Challengers will be selected based on their overall ranking as winners of the Challenge.
Special Mention: Referrals
To increase your overall score, we encourage Challengers to refer friends to sign-up and use the Chain of Demand platform. To do this:
- 1.Go to your profile page on the Chain of Demand platform (top right corner)
- 2.Either copy your referral code or referral link
- 3.Share with your friends!
Note: in order to qualify for points, the referee must complete the registration process to open an user account, creates at least one strategy, and enables 1 strategy for paper trading
Rules & Conditions
By participating in the challenge event on the Chain of Demand platform commencing on 20 February 2023 and ending 3 March 2023 (the “Challenge”), you agree to the Rules & Conditions listed below:
- 1.Instructions on how to enter this promotion form part of these Rules & Conditions.
2. Each user account on Chain of Demand’s platform (“Challenger”) shall be entitled one entry to participate in the Challenge.
3. Each Challenger shall be entitled to 1 live paper trading strategy (i.e. strategies created, subscribed to, and enabled for paper trading on the Chain of Demand platform) at any given time during the challenge period from February 20, 2023 to March 3, 2023 (“Challenge Period”).
4. Scores for each Challenger shall be calculated on a daily basis and updated on the Challenge leaderboard, found on the Chain of Demand platform (app.chainofdemand.co) under the Challenge section.
5. Referred users for the Challenge shall only be verified and accounted for if such referred user completes the registration process to open an user account with Chain of Demand, creates at least one strategy, and enables 1 strategy for paper trading.
6. Chain of Demand reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, scoring mechanism, and these Rules & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
7. Challengers will be measured against 4 indicators (profitability, max drawdown, number of referrals, and number of backtest strategies created during the Challenge Period) and an overall score will be calculated. Rankings are determined by the overall score of each individual Challenger and the top 3 Challengers will be selected based on their overall ranking at the conclusion of the Challenge Period, as winners of the Challenge. In case of a tied ranking, the Challenger with the higher profitability score will take the tied position.
8. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact winners for 14 days but if the winners fail to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the challenge Rules & Conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify the participating challenger.
9. Any and all information, reviews, comments, communications, creative and academic works, demos, ideas, photographs, suggestions, concepts, depictions, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques, calculations, analyses, or other materials submitted or sent to us (including your Information, resumes, or other information and materials which you submit or post in connection through the Chain of Demand platform, or which you send to us via e-mail) (collectively, “Submitted Materials”) will be deemed not to be confidential or secret, and may be used by Chain of Demand. You retain all ownership of the Submitted Materials (except for any Company intellectual property incorporated therein).
10. In case of any dispute, the decision of Chain of Demand shall be final and binding
11. Chain of Demand shall undertake to review any user complaints with respect to the Challenge, and such complaints can be submitted via e-mail to [email protected]
12. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Chain of Demand (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Challenge.
13. Failure by Chain of Demand to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. the Challenge shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR.